TV-ad buzz presents Audi being chased, no more chasing.
An Audi industrial along with an advertising tie-in with “Leader America: Civil War” takes the No.1 placement in the regular The majority of Engaging Vehicle Ads list, powered with WardsAuto by iSpot.tv.
grabs the No.2 Location along with an ad revealing the benefits of all-wheel steer on the subject of the Rogue compact CUV, while ’s “Offered Away” slips from initial position to third. Dodge’s “Uncle Richie: absolutely no Debate” takes the No.4 Location with the 2nd week in a row.
makes an additional look on the subject of the chart at No.5 along with “Driving Matters: Passenger,” featuring music by Patsy Cline.
iSpot.TELEVISION tracks TELEVISION ads in real-time after that enables customers to keep track of social actions, search task after that online video clip sights related along with TELEVISION places throughout Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Bing after that Yahoo!
1. Audi TELEVISION Spot, ‘Leader America: Civil BATTLE – The Chase’
40.73% Digital Discuss of Voice, 1.2M Gained Online Views
2. 2016Rogue TELEVISION Spot, ‘Mountain Monsters’
8.76% Digital Discuss of Voice, 612k Gained Online Views
3. 2016 Mazda3 TELEVISION Spot, ‘Offered Away’
7.46% Digital Discuss of Voice, 546k Gained Online Views
4. 2015 Dodge Charger SXT & SE TELEVISION Spot, ‘Uncle Richie: absolutely no Debate’
3.55% Digital Discuss of Voice, 172k Gained Online Views
5. Mazda TELEVISION Spot, ‘Driving Matters: Passenger’ Song by Patsy Cline
2.76% Digital Discuss of Voice, 180k Gained Online Views