Cadillac has actually released the very first national lease supply for the 2016 CT6 full-dimension sedan, along with qualified lessees can easily get hold of in to a 2016 CT6 1SD for $629 every month for 36 months, along with $4,949 due at signing.
To note, the 1SD trim degree is the Luxury trim degree equipped along with the naturally-aspirated 3.6-liter V6 LGX engine along with all-wheel-drive, and the MSRP of the car is $60,395.
In addition, the 36 regular monthly payments include up to $22,644. Combining the $22,644 in regular monthly payments along with the $4,949 down-payment, the overall quantity paid for the lease (devoid of any kind of potential overages and not including the disposition fee) is $27,593.
Last month, ALG assigned residual values to the 2017 Cadillac XT5 and 2016 Cadillac CT6 that were reduced compared to direct rivals as a outcome of Cadillac’s weaker brand image compared to its rivals in the luxury car space.
2016 Cadillac CT6 Lease supply Great Print
- Example based regard survey
- Each dealer pairs very own price
- Your payments might vary
- Payments are for a 2016 Cadillac CT6 1SD along with an MSRP of $60,395
- 36 regular monthly payments overall $22,644
- Option to get at lease end for an quantity to be motivated at lease signing
- Lessor need to approve lease
- Take delivery by 06-30-2016
- Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess put on and disposition fee of $595 or much less at end of lease
- Payments could be greater in some states
- Not readily available along with others offers
- Residency restrictions apply
2016 Cadillac CT6