CHEVROLET INTRODUCES SILVERADO REALTREE® EDITION
HERE’S THE STORY
Chevrolet today introduced the 2016 Silverado Realtree® Edition – an outdoors-motivated special edition that leverages the strength, versatility and personalization chances of the Silverado and distinguishes it along with camo graphics from Realtree, the world’s leading camouflage brand. It’s the current and strongest example of a decade-long partnership in between Chevrolet and Realtree.
The brand-new Realtree® Edition package is available on Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab models and entails exterior camo graphics and the Realtree logo embroidered on the front-seat headrests. Additionally, interior attributes feature the Realtree camo logo and graphics.
The Silverado Realtree® edition likewise entails special blackout trim, black bow ties, off-road help actions and black 20″ wheels along with all-terrain tires.
Also included is the legendary Z71 off-road package featuring Rancho monotube shocks, Hill Decent Control, an underbody shield and the G80 auto locking rear differential.
“The capability of Chevy trucks has actually constantly enabled customers to go where they wish to go and that’s the inspiration for the brand-new Silverado Realtree® Edition,” said Sandor Piszar, director of Chevrolet Truck Marketing. “Personalized for the outdoorsman, this great-looking, quite capable Silverado provides one more choice for customers looking for a truck along with style, capability and dependability.”
“Functioning along with the group at Chevrolet on this brand-new Realtree Edition Silverado truly brought estate to me merely exactly how crucial the ideal truck is for outdoor enthusiasts,” said Realtree Designer and President Bill Jordan. “You merely don’t recognize exactly how a lot goes in to building a real performance automobile until you look behind the scenes. The men and women at Chevy really delivered on this project. This truck has actually the ideal combination of features, comfort and safety – whether you’re driving about town, on the highway or off road.”
ABOUT THE SILVERADO
Chevrolet Silverado is the many dependable, longest-long lasting full-dimension pickup, along with high-strength steel construction backed by proven V-8 electricity and efficiency.
The 2016 Silverado 1500 builds on Chevy Trucks’ legacy of dependability along with a dramatic brand-new design, signature LED lighting, advanced connectivity and enhanced customer-focused technologies. brand-new front-end designs along with a bolder, much more sculpted appearance reflect the underlying strength of the Silverado’s high-strength steel construction.
Powerful, efficient V-8 engines are an integral portion of the Silverado’s capability and usage advanced technologies such as direct injection, Energetic Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and constantly variable valve timing to provide the very best V-8 fuel economy in a pickup – 23 mpg in 5.3L models – and the many powerful engine in a light-duty truck: 4twenty horsepower (313 kW) and 460 lb-ft of torque (623 Nm) from the offered 6.2L engine.
The 6.2L allows for an 11,700-pound max trailering rating along with LTZ Z71 crew cab models, as quickly as properly equipped.
– The LTZ Z71 package entails Rancho monotube shocks, Hill Descent Control, underbody shield and recovery hooks, 18-inch bright-machined wheels and more
– Standard automatic locking rear differential on Z71 models
– Standard four-wheel disc brakes along with Duralife™ brake rotors, which provide up to double the service life of conventional rotors
– brand-new phone integration via Chevrolet MyLink raises connectivity and promotes safer driving. It allows smartphone users to connect along with applications such as navigation, hands-free messaging and much more through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Android Auto is standard on a brand-new 7-inch radio at the begin of production and is planned for 8-inch radios later in the model year
– 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity offers a more powerful connection in remote locations, for up to seven devices
– brand-new wireless phone charging is included on models along with front bucket seats
– brand-new offered remote locking tailgate.
Silverado 1500 was the segment leader in the 2015 J.D. electricity and Associates U.S. Very first Quality survey.