Every pontiac ive ever driven has been in shaudy conditions in fact test drove a 3 year old g6 a couple months ago and the interior was already falling apart. Consumer reviews 2006 pontiac g6 very reliable and good car for the money general motors has a certified hit on its hands in the all new 2006 pontiac g6 convertible by the time the . A fine little car the g6 gt makes a good commuter car mine has been very reliable with decent gas mileage and its fun to drive the power steering had intermittent issues it would quit working from about 100000 miles that got worse aroung 150000 miles. I purchased my 2006 pontiac g6 with less than 400 miles in march 2006 this car has been my daily driver for the last 7 years i have put over 197000 miles on this vehicle
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.