The rabbit husbandry health and production new revised version isbn 92 5 103441 9 moreover as a laboratory animal the rabbit also owns its advantages over mice or rats in terms of . The rabbit husbandry health and production by f lebas p coudert r rouvier h de rochambeau october 1987. 1 the rabbit husbandry health and production fao animal production and health series no 21 new revised version by f lebas agricultural engineer. The authors of this monograph are from the institut national de la recherche agronomique france an institution renowned for its work on many aspects of rabbit production the book embodies much information derived from research carried out by the authors and their colleagues rabbits are well suited to backyard rearing and have great potential as suppliers of animal protein in developing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.