The laugh out loud comedy has everything one can hope for in a modern day farce two likeable cops operating way out of their league a supposedly crooked mayor with impeccable timing his innocent acting wife a shy accountant with a penchant for dropping her drawers a nervous double agent whos like to get in those drawers a scottish hit man whose brogue gets thicker the angrier he gets . Lakewood theatre company auditions unnecessary farce april 4 april 6 2015 by appointment auditions for patrick slade smiths unnecessary farce a fast paced door slamming hilariously irreverent comedy are by appointment on saturday april 4 monday april 6 2015 location lakewood theatre company 368 s state street lake oswego or 97034
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.